Friday, October 30, 2009

To be a Privileged Private Member

We decided it would be a much better idea to keep this blog just between friends and family.  I really like the way my friend did hers and I have tried to duplicate it, I hope it works.

This address will remain the same so that you don't need to change your link to my blog. And I will update my posts on this blog so that those of you who have blog lists can still be updated when I post a new one.

Just leave me your email address in the comments or click on the picture of the lion and lamb, it will do the same thing.  (I will have them private so that they cannot be seen by others), and I will send you an invite :)


CLICK HERE to view my blog!

To get an invitation to my blog.... Leave your email address here! ADD ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment